La Gif-O-Net Index du Forum
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Suggestions for movies to listen to at work?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Gif-O-Net Index du Forum -> Gifs par thèmes -> Cinéma
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JesseVoss
Floodeur de jardin

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Mai 2018 - 13:32    Sujet du message: Suggestions for movies to listen to at work? Répondre en citant

Hi,

Since I obviously shouldn't watch movies at work (and the systems seem to state that each morning when I sign in) I wanted something in adition to my MP3 player to listen to. Well, I managed to find Listen To a Movie and checked it out and it was kinda neat. It has around 1500 movies in all genres and a few tv shows (most Simpsons episodes, all of Arrested Development and the bulk of the Ricky Gervais show) and you just find what you want and stream it.
Here is the cool part - due to the size, the items stream and complete almost immediately. This allows me to pull 2 or 3 at a time during one 10 minute "session" that Websense allows.
With that in mind, what are some good movies to listen to? I have listened to a lot of comedy shows (they have Eddie Izzard, Chris Rock, Lewis Black, etc. a whole chunk of good stuff) and have been making my way through stuff I like already, like Snatch, Fight Club, Office Space, The Big Lebowski, Friday, and I have Talladega Nights loaded now.
Any suggestions for some good movies that may not really need visuals to pull it off?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=145421
Creative video studio

Thanks!
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Mai 2018 - 13:32    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Gif-O-Net Index du Forum -> Gifs par thèmes -> Cinéma
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation